Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Giving-Offering Thanks...

Today i give thanks, i offer thanks for one thing that i have never offered thanks before.

Today i offer thanks to Betrayal. 

I know you well Betrayal. 
I have offered you to others and feasted on you when you have been offered to me. I have split and been split by you. And new growth has blossomed.

Today i offer thanks to you. Your medicine, your power is great. Your lessons & your teaching have softened me. Thank you for walking with me on this path for enticing me to dance with you.

Our dance has been important & transformative (trance-in-form-active). Your flames licking at my soles. thighs, breasts, heart, & searing a path in this mind.

In offering thanks i  invite a new friend to walk, to dance in your place by my side. I invite Forgiveness & Relinquishing to join us on this life journey. 

May we remain always together, never parting from one another's wisdom-family. 
Learning to see with the same eyes. 
Living in the chamber of Heart together. 
Dancing wildly in the flames....



No comments:

Post a Comment